A stunning, 11-year-old German shepherd is waiting to be discovered in Lancaster, Calif. The long-coated shepherd, named "Dulce," found herself locked behind the bars of a kennel run on June 20 - the day that she was delivered to the Los Angeles County Animal Care and Control facility (Lancaster).
Today, this gorgeous senior girl is still waiting behind bars to be discovered and freed from her kennel run.
On the same day, another eight-year-old German shepherd named Prieta, identification number A4271502, arrived to the same facility...it is believed that the two dogs were surrendered by the same owner.
Saving an impounded dog's life is often as simple as increasing their visibility - getting the pertinent information out to potential adopters, or rescue agencies who are willing and able to lend a hand.
Please take a moment to network the information which may help save Dulce and Prieta's life.
- Petharbor link for Dulce here
- Petharbor link for Prieta here
- Both dogs are spayed
- Dulce is listed as 11 years of age
- Prieta is listed as 8 years of age
- Los Angeles County Animal Control - Lancaster at (661) 940-4191
- Facebook thread for Dulce at this link
- Facebook thread for Prieta at this link
- Please direct all inquiries about these dogs (behavior, adoption or rescue offers) directly to the animal control facilities.
If you would like to continue receiving the latest dog-related news, tips and advice, please click the word "Subscribe," near the top of the article. Follow along on Facebook and Twitter for more stories and updates.