This cream has been especially designed for people with sensitive skins. Strivectin Eye Cream reduces wrinkles and enhances the production of collagen, thus making your skin younger and fresh. It also reduces the puffiness of eyes and eliminates the dark circles. This cream does not cause any discomfort or irritation for it does not contain any fragrances or oils.
Directions For Use
You should apply this cream in the morning and at night on a cleansed face. Gently massage the cream onto the wrinkled areas in a circular motion. This cream is extremely effective given that you follow the directions properly and apply the cream regularly, without any gaps.
Ingredients It Contains
- This cream contains many potent ingredients, which make this cream effective and responsive.
- Strivectin eye concentrate for wrinkles contains Acetyl Hexapeptide 3, which soothes and relaxes the tiny muscles that cause wrinkles. It also tightens the muscles and makes the skin firmer.
- This cream also contains Palmitoyl oligopeptide. This ingredient not only improves the collagen production but it also repairs the damaged skin cells. Moreover, it hydrates the inner layers of the skin.
- Palmitoyl pentapeptide 3 is also present in this eye cream. This element also enhances the production of collagen. It also produces hyaluronic acid in the skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid is also present in this eye cream. This ingredient is a well-known moisturizer that contains around 1000 times its own weight of water molecules.
- Strivectin also contains Siegesbeckia orientalis extract. This ingredient does not only heal the wounds but it also lightens the appearance of old scars. This ingredient is also known for its anti-inflammatory properties, and it is extremely effective with discoloration.
- Shea Butter is also present in the Strivectin eye concentrate. Shea butter moisturizes the skin and encourages collagen production.
- Retinyl Palmitate is also present in the cream. It is a Vitamin A derivative, which repairs the damaged skin cells and helps with the skin irritation.
- Strivectin also contains Phyllanthus emblica. This is a powerful anti-oxidant which also stimulates the collagen production. This ingredient also protects the skin from the harmful effects of the UV rays.
Reviews From real users
Strivectin Eye Concentrate customers are very happy with the product. According to Mary O from Omaha, NE, this cream does work as her face lines lightened after she started using this product. Moreover, D. Stachowicz from San Diego, California used this cream for 3 weeks and he saw a reduction in his wrinkles after 2 weeks of use. This customer followed the directions properly and applied the cream regularly.
Coming to Laura, a resident of Ohio, this customer has been using Strivectin for years. She says that she is 52 years old but people think that she is 40, all thanks to the Strivectin Eye Concentrate. Mary Barber from Michigan thinks that the cream is simply amazing. She has been using this cream for 3 years and is planning to stick to it in the future as well.
Where this cream has many admirers, it has a few critics as well. J. Arango says that he used this cream and got allergy. He further comments that this cream is not suitable for people with sensitive skin.
- This cream reduces the wrinkles and face lines effectively.
- It helps with the baggy eyes by alleviating the puffiness around the eye areas.
- This cream contains many strong peptides, which gives you a youthful appearance by working on the areas near eyes.
- It is very easy to apply.
- Not greasy at all.
Side effects if any
Since this cream is designed for people with sensitive skins, it does not have any side-effects. However, some people may experience allergies due to the ingredients present in the cream: that is if they are allergic to any of these natural elements.
While this cream is quite effective for wrinkles, dark circles and puffiness of eyes, it is certainly not for you if are looking for a cheap and affordable cream. On the other hand, if you have no concerns over money and you want a responsive anti-wrinkles cream, then Strivectin Eye Concentrate is definitely for you.