It always happens - you buy shoes that are perfect in every way, but they are a smidge too tight in the toes. Sometimes you can endure it, while other times you just can't stand it! Rather than making your feet suffer while you break in your shoes, here is a simple trick that won't punish your piggies.
Here's what you need:
- Two plastic, ziplock bags
Follow these steps:
- Fill two ziplock bags with water.
- Completely seal both bags - otherwise your shoes will get wet!
- Stuff water-filled bags into the toes of your shoes.
- Stick shoes in the freezer.
- Leave shoes in the freezer overnight so water bags will freeze.
Then what? While your shoes are in the freezer, the bags of water freeze they expand. As this happens your shoes will expand as well, causing them to stretch. It sounds weird, wet, and cold, but this is one trick that actually works!