There are hundreds of airplanes designs on the market. Only a small portion of them is really unique and features specifications and flying qualities reaching far beyond the average.
One of them supposed to be the STOL CH 750 by Aircraft manufacturing and Design Inc. (AMD). Their claim is as bold as impressive: “There is no better light sport aircraft on the market…”
Based on the very popular STOL CH 701 design from Chris Heintz - first introduced over twenty years ago - the all new STOL CH 750 LS design incorporates all of the 701's amazing short-field capabilities, while maximizing cabin size and load carrying capability allowed under the FAA's new Sport Pilot / Light Sport Aircraft category.
Like the original, the STOL CH 750 LS aircraft was developed as an "off-airport" short take-off and landing kit aircraft to fulfill the demanding requirements of both - sport pilots and first-time experimental airplane builders.
Designer Chris Heintz combined the features and advantages of a "real" airplane with the short-field capabilities of "ultralight" aircraft. The aircraft features fixed leading-edge slats for high lift, full-span flaperons (both ailerons and flaps), an all-flying rudder and durable all-metal construction.
The all-new STOL CH 750 LS design is available as a new factory built SLSA (Special Light Sport Aircraft) by Aircraft Manufacturing & Design (AMD) with the following features:
• Amazing short take-off and landing (STOL performance)
• Surprisingly competitive cruise speed
• Huge cabin, side-by-side seating, easy access
• Spectacular "wrap-around" visibility
• Engine choice: Continental 0-200, FAA FAR 33 certified.
• Outstanding controls: full length flaperons and all-flying rudder
• Great bush plane capabilities, simplicity of a tricycle gear
• Best SLSA on the market. Compare the quality, performances, price, available spare parts and customer satisfaction.