Most toasts are made by lifting a glass of champagne. It is a traditional way to bring good cheer and wishes to the guest of honor. This beverage choice is expected at weddings and major events. But what if you have an event of your own to celebrate at home? Not everyone can drink alcoholic beverages and there are some people who choose to abstain from drinking if they know they have a long drive ahead. Plus, children always like to join in the festivities if the party is at home where they are always excluded because of the type of drink served.
Now you can stir up a batch of alcohol-free champagne at home that everyone can enjoy. This bubbly drink looks and has all the bubbles a bottle of champagne has but these bubbles won’t go to your head. So break out the bubbly and let everyone enjoy the toast no matter what age they are. Friends and family members who take medication regularly that are told to avoid alcohol need not worry either.
So lift up your glasses, make a toast and enjoy the bubbly without the side effects or worry!
- 1 gallon of ginger ale, chilled
- 2 quarts of pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 gallon of white grape juice, chilled
- Combine all the ingredients together in a large pitcher or punch bowl and stir.
- Serve immediately.
- Don’t prepare this drink ahead of time as it will cause the bubbles in the drink to get flat. Keep the ingredient bottles refrigerated and stir it up when you are ready to serve the champagne.
Drinking responsibly is easy with this alcohol-free champagne recipe!
© 2013 Beverly Mucha / All Rights Reserved
Never miss another recipe, cooking tip or news story again! Subscribe to Beverly Mucha Jackson Cooking Examiner and receive a free notification every time something new is published.
More reading topics from this author: