Does your loving, cute little fur ball friend have "breath" that keeps you at a distance?
Nearly one-third of all pet owners admit they avoid cuddling/smooching with their four-legged friends because of their stinky breath.
Stinky breath can be a sign of a problem. The body sends signals for us to pay attention to, and this is one of them.
The number one cause of bad breath in animals is an "unhealthy mouth," usually pointing to gum disease, decayed teeth and sometimes even a tumor or growth of a foreign matter.
It is always a red flag for you, the pet guardian, to go immediately to your veterinarian.
Do not pass go and get Fido or FeFe checked out.
If left unchecked or untreated, an unhealthy mouth could lead to a variety of health challenges including heart disease, kidney disease as well as a variety of possibilities that can challenge the immune system.
The next most common problem related to bad breath is trouble in the gut or a digestive issue. Sometimes something as simple as a change in diet, a good digestive enzyme or even the addition a probiotic can offer a resolve.
Remember, the diagnosis is up to your professional to determine; do not try to correct this yourself.
Once you have ruled out any potential problems and attended to them, you can take a deep breath knowing that you have done your job.
Now let's say that your pet gets a clean bill of health and there are no problems, except for that stinky breath.
You are sensitive to it, and you feel uncomfortable allowing your pet to give you big licks, because you are a bit concerned about the amount of bacteria in his/her mouth.
The solution is a revolutionary new pet breath freshener that is ALL NATURAL:
"TOOTH TO TAIL" ANTIOXIDANT ORAL GEL.
A LICK A DAY KEEPS BAD BREATH AWAY!
THE MOST POWERFUL AT-HOME TOOL TO FIGHT YOUR PET'S BAD BREATH
- Three years of scientific research and clinical trials conducted by the country's top veterinary and human dentists
- The only breath freshener on the market today to contain clinically proven antioxidant technology
- Ingredients include the essential oils menthol and thymol and polyphenolic antioxidants that neutralize volatile sulfur compounds, the root cause of bad breath
BACTERIA and ENZYMES in the mouth breakdown food particles, oral cells, and other proteins in the mouth. The breakdown of food, protein, and oral cells releases Volatile Sulfur Compounds (VSCs). The SULFUR in VSCs is the same stuff that stinks in rotten eggs, skunk spray, and even “intestinal gas.”
THE SECRET ANTIOXIDANT COMBINATION:
- Pure polyphenols, derived from natural plant sources.
- The polyphenols phloretin and ferulic acid are powerful antioxidants that work together in synergy.
- Antioxidants and essential oils neutralize volatile sulfur compounds (VSCs) that cause foul breath odor.
- These unique antioxidants adhere to oral tissue to keep combating VSCs, unlike mass market brands like chew treats and water-based fresheners that only mask bad breath.
- The unique antioxidants work in concert with naturally occurring salivary antioxidants.
Tooth to Tail is the safe, natural and healthy way to keep your pet's breath clean and fresh every day.
And here's a bonus: Dogs and Cats love the taste!
Check it out so your pets become kissable and you can share the love.
Available through www.ToothtoTail.com and veterinary professionals.
Information provided by
Fight Media Strategies