- 1 T butter
- 4 oz pancetta, diced
- 1 ½ c heavy cream
- Salt and crushed black pepper, to taste
- ¼ c grated Parmigiano-Reggiano, plus more to taste
- 6 oz bucatini
- 4 egg yolks
1. In a medium pan, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the pancetta, and render until crispy.
2. Then, add the heavy cream, and reduce by ½. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Add the cheese, and mix well.
3. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the bucatini, and cook until al dente. Drain, and set aside.
4. In a large bowl, whisk together the egg yolks. Add the bucatini and the cream mixture.
5. Season with more pepper and cheese, to taste. Mix well, and serve.