Have you ever felt like nothing is really going your way? Do you look in the mirror and wish you saw someone else's reflection? We all have times when we doubt ourselves but you can either wallow in self pity or step up and be more confident. Try these five simple tips to feel like the winner you are and show the world who you are!
1) STRENGTH TRAINING: Know your strengths and keep them in focus. We all have strengths and when you focus on your strengths you'll find yourself feeling more confident. You know what you're good at so keep doing more of it! Check out the book, "Discover Your Strengths" by author Donald O. Clifton. He found that when parents praised their teenagers who were struggling in some subjects proved to see rapid improvement in all subjects.
2) SEE YOUR SUCCESS: You should even expect success. Having visualized your success can improve the outcome. But don't be conceited
3) DRESS FOR SUCCESS. What you wear reflects your sense of style and confidence. Find two to three great outfits that flatter your figure and help you feel more confident about yourself.
4) STAND TALL: Having great posture is one way to look five pounds slimmer. Additionally, a study showed men 6' or taller, were more likely to become CEO's of companies than the average male of 5'10". To stand tall, keep your head over hips, chin slightly lifted, and shoulders rolled back. Good posture reveals a strong attitude.
5) Exercise. Exercise increases energy, sex drive, improves quality of sleep and gives you a boost of endorphins to feel happier. Plus most people know how exercise provides health benefits and reduces the risk of almost every disease. People who are more confident tend to be happier.
If you believe in yourself, you will be your best."No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” ― Eleanor Roosevelt