A family's busy schedule can make mom or dad crave a dinner prepared by someone else. The idea of no dishes and a meal eaten while hot can is a dream for the busy caregiver. For the budget conscious family, the dinner out can be a luxury. Outback's new Steak Plates makes that dinner out a budget friendly possibility.
Now through February 25, 2014 Outback's new Steak Plates are just $9.99. These customized 6 oz. steaks are customized with a guests favorite topping.
The Steak Plates are award winning 6 oz. Signature Sirloin with your choice of five delicious toppings and a side of Aussie Fries.
- Bloomin’ Sirloin – topped with crispy Bloomin’ Onion petals, a down under favorite
- Parmesan Crusted Sirloin – rich and juicy, coated with a Parmesan and herb crust
- Sirloin with Wild Mushroom Sauces – a mushroom lover’s dream, with a rich, creamy mushroom sauce drizzled atop
- Sirloin Diablo – let your taste buds go bold with our spicy Diablo Sauce atop a piping hot sirloin
- Blue Cheese Sirloin – topped with a mouth-watering, creamy blue cheese crust
For the more robust appetite, guests can upgrade to a 9 oz. Signature Sirlon for just $12.99.
When the busy week becomes too overwhelming, let Outback whisk away the dinner dilemma with $9.99 Steak Plates.