Less than 30 minutes (without traffic) North of Salt Lake City, you'll find the family friendly Cherry Hill Water Park. Why not squeeze the last bit of summer fun in over Labor Day weekend, and, make plans to go for the entire family. Prices vary with the most expensive being the Summer Combo Pass at $24 per person.
Water Park Features
Quoted from Cherry Hill Water Park www.cherry-hill.com
- Pirates Cove Activity Pool: Contains an authentic 40 foot pirate ship with a simulated cannon battle and Caribbean sound. Activities surround this 18″ splash pool containing mermaids and pirates for your childs enjoyment.
- Cardiac Canyon River Run: A foam padded tube slide that is is loaded with caverns, waterfalls, and sudden drops. Themed after the actual river come prepared for an adventure!
- Grant’s Gulch Lazy River: An endless river of fun that you float and soak in. Themed around a mining town, two knuckle head miners blow up the town every 45 minutes, creating explosive water blasts and leaking barrels at every turn.
- The Double Dragons: Newly themed dragon waterslides that are enhanced with fog and lighting in the tunnels. Two massive Dragon heads welcome you as you enter the slides with plenty of twists and turns for all ages.
- Pirates Cove Pool: Large pool adjacent to the Pirate ship. Containing battle cannons that send blasts of water into the pool. Also standing beside the pool is a pirate captain who sprays water randomly at swimmers as they pass by.
- Guest Pool: Ranging from 3 feet to 8 feet in depth this pool is free to camping guests and allows Day Pass users an extra pool to soak and sun.
Location 1325 South Main Street, Kaysville, UT
For more information please visit: http://www.cherry-hill.com/