Wrigley Field has an important concert weekend coming up on July 18 and 19 with Billy Joel and Ten Times Crazier Tour featuring Blake Shelton and The Band Perry. With many music lovers coming into the city, Hyatt Regency Chicago is a great place to stay for this music filled weekend.
Located just five miles from Wrigley, concert goers can enjoy getting to and from the show by public transportation, bike via the nearby bike path, or car. Not only is Hyatt Regency Chicago ideally located, but the hotel is also offering a Chicago Summer package that includes a $20 food and beverage credit to any of the on-site dining options: American Craft Kitchen & Bar, BIG Bar, DaddyO’s, Market Chicago, and Stetsons Modern Steak + Sushi.
Currently there is availability on Friday, July 18, for Billy Joel and currently no availability on Saturday, July 19th for Ten Times Crazier Tour.
While there, before or after the concert, consider cheese flights offered in the lounge area.
The cheddar flight offers cheese from Laack Brother Cheese Company in Greenleaf, Wisconsin, and includes the following:
· Two-Year Cheddar fruity, sweet and well balanced, fresh dairy tones with a small amount of sharpness
· Four-Year Cheddar very creamy, sweet, sharp and loaded with dairy tones
· Six-Year Cheddar intensely pleasing and sweet, with sharp and early developed hints of Granna
The Gouda flight offers cheese from three different producers and includes the following:
· Marcoot Jersey Dairy Gouda — Greenville, Illinois four-month old, tangy with a buttery finish
· Roasted Wild Rice Gouda — Center City, Minnesota earthy aroma, and nutty with an acidic tang finish
· Maple Leaf Gouda — Monroe, Wisconsin two-months old prior to smoking, smooth, fruity and slight nut tones with a light hickory flavor
BIG BAR offers 48 ounce frozen drinks that are fun for a group.
· Frozen Banana Daiquiri
o Bacardi OakHeart, Crème de Banana, Sweet and Sour, Lemon
· Frozen BIG Daiquiri
o Bacardi, Lime – Ask for Strawberry, Raspberry, or Mango
· Frozen BIG Pina Colada
o Bacardi, Coconut Cream, Pineapple
Hyatt Regency Chicago
151 East Wacker Drive
Chicago, Illinois, 60601
312 565 1234