The program's goal is to get the word out about new companies and ideas, while gaining feedback from the community of business leaders and other entrepreneurs. Organizers expect the program will help foster business networking and encourage those entrepreneurs who are creating tomorrow's big ideas.
- Startup Rewind takes presentation made at other entrepreneurial events from the entrepreneur scene in Kansas City and replays them again.
In the new program local entrepreneurs have six minutes to pitch their idea followed by questions and feedback from the audience. That feedback will help encourage and grow their ideas and in turn build a stronger community through business and entrepreneurship.
Upcoming entrepreneur presenters include:
January 8, 2014
- Ben Kittrell of Doodlekit
- Dave Dalton of Hammerspace
February 5, 2014
- Chris Nichols & Jennifer Nichols of Whobaloo
- Stephanie Nash and Stephanie Mason of Rumble Cosmetics
March 5, 2014
- Toby Rush of EyeVerify
The event is hosted and sponsored by the Overland Park South Rotary Club.