Start the New Year with designer deals at T. J. Maxx. There are hundreds of new arrivals at up to 60% off department store prices. Choose the latest looks in fashion, accessories, boots and handbags to step into 2014 in style.
T.J. Maxx winter clearance is going on both un-store and online with bootcut jeans by Christopher Blue, flare dresses by Maggy London, polar fleece hoodies by Effeci, Christian Lacroix leather courier bags and Forte cashmere infinity scarves.
If Santa brought you a T.J. Maxx gift card for Christmas, this is the perfect time to use it to get Portolano leather and cashmere gloves, a Dakota Collective Rhett fringe leather jacket, a Greylin Eve metallic lace top, a Yuni lace front Athleisure sweater, or any of hundreds of amazing designer deals.
Featured finds to begin 2014 include:
- Cable & Gauge striped button bottom top $19.99 (Compare at $40)
- Tibi leather Layla booties $99.00 $229.99 (Compare at $399)
- French Follies Uma flats $14.99 (Compare at $29)
- Big Star Hazel boot cut jeans $49.99 (Compare at $98)
- B.O.C. by Born Aberdeen satchel $39.99 (Compare at $75)
- Nice & Mo cardigan with appliqué $24.99 (Compare at $48)
- Yuni chiffon inset stud detail top $16.99 (Compare at $30)
- Green Envelope fit and flare seamed top $16.99 (Compare at $34)
- Willow & Clay vest with contrast trim $29.99 (Compare at $58)
- Tressje leather Olivia shoulder bag $179.99 (Compare at $350)
- PJK Patterson J. Kincaid Nova high low blouse $39.99 (Compare at $85)
- W118 by Walter Baker cotton blend angled blazer $49.99 (Compare at $100)
View the slideshow for a nice selection of designer deals to start the New Year at T. J. Maxx.
While you’re looking at some of the designer deals at T. J. Maxx, enter your own new fashion find for a chance to win a $50 gift card. Ask all your friends to vote for your photo to win.
As always, maximize your style and minimize your spending~