There are plenty of reasons to start a container garden.
Easy to start and easy to maintain
• Containers are great for areas with clay or otherwise unfriendly soil.
• They are easy, even for someone without a green thumb. Get some advice from a nursery if unsure how to begin.
• From cactus to roses to fig trees, any plant can thrive in a container.
• Container gardens need little maintenance.
• Containers take up as little or as much space as needed. They can be indoors or outdoors and moved around as often as necessary.
• Container gardens are fast. Gardeners can admire their work right away.
Look great any time of year, no matter what happens
• Container gardens can make a statement. Use containers that are big, small, colorful or muted. Any container will do.
• Anything can be a container for a plant, including wagons, mugs, coffee pots, and other household items. A container does not have to be a pot from a nursery.
• Container gardens make great photos.
• A container can be refilled with a new plant if something does not make it. It happens to the best of gardeners.