Popsters were not surprised by Ms. Malou Santos's announcement this morning, Oct. 6, 2013 (Philippine time) regarding the fourth movie of Sarah Geronimo and John Lloyd Cruz, two of the biggest stars in the backyard of ABS-CBN and Viva Films.
According to them, the It Takes A Man and A Woman's gross income amounting to Php350M will definitely give an idea to the management to construct a better story that will tackle the married life of Laida Magtalas and Miggy Montenegro.
In their previous interviews with the members of the press, Sarah Geronimo and John Lloyd Cruz agreed to do the fourth installment of "A Very Special Love" franchise in the near future, but the two of them also added that if the Star Cinema and Viva Films are eager to make it happen, they should come up with a much better story.
Obviously, the management has accepted the challenge. They are now doing their part. They know that there are obstacles while doing the script, but despite that, they are determined to find the best idea that will surely match the characters of Laida Magtalas and Miggy Montenegro.
Hit this link and click the word subscribe under my name to get instant update.
- Sarah Geronimo is back to work; rehearsing her number for 'ASAP 18'
- Matteo Guidicelli chose to remain silent about Sarah Geronimo
- Matteo Guidicelli, Sarah Geronimo keep mum on rumored courtship
- Matteo Guidicelli, John Lloyd Cruz can be paired to Sarah Geronimo in a movie
- Morissette Amon's dad voted for Mitoy and not for Sarah Geronimo's team