Intro: Irish whiskey drinks count as some of the most popular St. Patricks Day drinks recipes. If you're planning a party for St. Patty's Day, you'll want to learn how to make these Irish whiskey cocktails. Included in this article are recipes for the Original Irish Cream cocktail and a recipe for the King's Sour.
The King's Sour Irish Whiskey Drink Recipe
- 1 1/2-oz of Irish whiskey
- 1/2-oz of George Kirsch
- Lemon juice (1/3 of a lemon)
- 1/2-oz simple syrup (peppermint is a nice option)
- Angostura bitters (just a dash)
Instructions for this St. Patrick's Day Drinks Recipe:
- Chill glasses for the Irish whiskey drinks.
- Drop ice cubes in your drinks strainer.
- Pour in the liquids.
- Strain into chilled glasses.
- Garnish with lemon twist.
Irish Whiskey Drinks: Learn How to Make the Original Irish Cream
The video attached to this article gives you complete instructions on making the Original Irish Cream recipe.
This delish drink counts among my favorite Irish whiskey drinks on St. Patrick's Day.
If you'd like to bottle the Original Irish Cream in glass flasks like the video suggests, you can order some pretty glass gift bottles on Amazon.
Just fill with your Irish whiskey recipe and tie the flask up with a pretty green bow. This is one of the simplest St. Patrick's Day ideas for gifts that I've seen. Cute! Cute!
Happy St. Patrick's Day!