This recipe is adapted from Cooking Light magazine. Delicious brownies!
To find everything you need to make these, including the Irish Cream, shop your local Meijer.
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/4 t baking soda
- 1/4 t salt
- 1/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup egg substitute
- 1/4 cup Irish Cream liqueur
- 1 t vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt in a small bowl with a whisk. Set aside.
- Place the chocolate chips and the butter in a large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH 1 1/2 minutes or til the chocolate chips and butter melt, stirring every 30 seconds. Cool slightly.
- Add sugar and next 3 ingredients (through vanilla extract), stirring well with a whisk. Microwave at HIGH 1 minute or til sugar dissolves, stirring every 30 seconds. Fold in the flour mixture, stirring just til moist.
- Spread batter in a thin layer into a 9-inch square baking pan coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or til a wooden pick inserted in center comes out almost clean.
- Cool on a wire rack.