I cooked up a corned beef brisket just to make this hash. It is SO good!
Chopped onion is also good here.
Find the best prices on St Patrick's Day fare at your local Meijer.
- 1 corned beef brisket with spice packet
- 3 red potatoes, quartered
- Add brisket and potatoes to slow cooker. Add spices. Cover with water (or beer) and cook on low 8 hours or high 4 hours.
- Remove meat and potatoes from cooking liquid and cool. Dice.
- In a large frying pan over medium heat, melt a little butter. Fry diced hash and potatoes til browned.
- Serve hot.