AT&T has compiled a list of apps that will help you prep Irish recipes, master Irish trivia, spread Irish cheer, and even find the closest bathroom after drinking all that green beer!
- BrewGene (Free, iPhone and Android): Love Guinness, but want to try something new this year? This app helps you find the perfect brew by recommending beer based on your tastes and preferences.
- St. Patrick's Day Recipes ($1.99, iPhone and Android): Trying to cook a traditional corned beef and cabbage dinner for the big day? This app will provide you with Irish recipes and show you how to build a meal out of green ingredients.
- Bubble Blast St. Patrick's Day Edition (Free, Android): Bubble Blast has gone green. Pop shamrocks, pots of gold, hats and balloons and see what happens on your screen.
- Irish & Celtic Music Podcast app ($1.99. Android): You can't have a real St. Patrick’s Day party without Irish music! This app provides access to a podcast of the best independent Celtic music groups online! You’ll be ready for Riverdancing in no time.
- Irish-Luck Scanner (99 cents, iPhone): Do you think you have the luck of the Irish? Find out for yourself when you scan your fingerprint on your AT&T device.
- Clover Touch (99 cents, iPhone): What better way to pass time than to win gold coins?! Just tap the clovers that appear on your screen to turn them into gold coins. Collect 1,000 coins and you'll win a pot o' gold!
- A St. Patrick's Day Quiz (Free, iPhone): Feelin' lucky? Test your knowledge of pop culture, Irish history and more with this fun quiz app! It boasts 300 trivia questions about St. Patrick’s Day history.
- Uber (Free, iPhone and Android): After chugging all that green beer, you will need a ride home. Enter Uber. The popular car service makes the ride home safe and easy! Since your credit card is already configured to the mobile app you used to call for the ride, your payment and tip will be charged automatically. All you have to do is get in and head for the ranch.
- Have2P App (Free, Android): Sometimes when nature calls, you may not be in the most convenient place. This app helps you quickly find nearby restrooms using your current location.
So if you find yourselves Knackered, you might want to mind your head and just go to bed…afterwards, of course. Stay safe and sane this St. Patrick’s Day, guys and gals.