St. Louis-based BlissFire Media announced yesterday that it has launched a new collaborative project that includes partners across the country--and it's one that might literally change your life.
The Whole Life Fix Movement: What It’s All About
Whether you’re just getting started in life or you’ve been around the block a few times, chances are that you’re full of thoughts, experiences and ideas that lead you to want to fix parts of your life.
And, being human, it’s only sensible that you’ve got so many different things you’d like to change that you don’t even know where to begin.
Maybe a “whole life” change is too much for you?
But here’s the thing. It’s really not about jumping into a whole new personality by tomorrow afternoon–nope. In reality, what this whole life fix movement is all about is pretty simple–it’s a whole attitude change and comes along with a whole host of tools to help you in the day-to-day challenges that beat you down.
Even better, it’s absolutely free to join the Whole Life Fix Movement.
What You Get When You Join the Whole Life Fix Movement
Benefits of Membership
- Free 5-Day Confidence Mastery Course (Begins Jan. 1)
- Free life-changing e-courses each month, to be announced
- Premium ecourses, webinars and more at a fraction of the cost non-members pay
- Free Ebooks
- Free Motivational Wallpapers
- Discounts on health & wellness products
- Discounts on other products to help you improve your life
- Much, much more to be announced!
The Whole Life Fix Movement: A New You, Right Now
Contrary to popular belief, you won’t have to wait until tomorrow or next week or next year to become a “new” you. The new you won’t have to wait until you reach your goal weight, until you get that degree or new job or new spouse–it can happen right now.
The Whole Life Fix Movement: You Already Know How to Make Yourself Happy
So why wait?
Start right now, today, this moment. As the new you begins to emerge today, you’re probably all fired up about creating positive change in your life. Whatever it is you want to change–your body, your soul, your mind, your relationships, your financial situation–whatever it is, you only need to take the first steps to begin to create the life of which you’ve always dreamed.
The Whole Life Fix Movement: Partners
Several groups, bloggers and companies have signed on along with Project Blissful to co-sponsor the Whole Life Fix Movement, including old partners such as Alyssa Ast over at Random Thoughts from a Tangled Mind, Jamie Paretti from MTMBody.com and Project Blissful Style, as well as new partners such as Jane Cuddehe from Scialle Shawls and Nicole Friedman from Rodan-Fields. More information on these lovely people to come!
Are you ready to change your whole life? Want to live the life of your dreams in 2014? Then what are you waiting for? Sign up, right here, right now!
- The Life of Your Dreams in 2014: Join the Whole Life Fix Movement
- Are Designer Throws Worth the Money?
- Three Brave New Words for 2014: Connect, Unsettle, Focus
- Bliss Tip: How to Say No and Still Be Friends
- Switch Up Style: One dress + two scarves
- Scialle Shawls Reduces Price of a Range of Fine Designer Scarves
- Are You One of Us? New Web Hosting Company Wants to Help Make the World a Better Place
- Deals & Steals: 20+ Post-Holiday Sales You Don't Want to Miss
- You Shouldn't Have To Change Someone: Why You Shouldn't Date A Project
- 7 Reasons Why Your New Year's Resolutions Fail and How to Fix Them