Do you have sensitive skin? If so you may have already tried Simple Skincare. Even so you'll want to know about their latest new moisturizers to hit the market .Simple recently launched the Ultra Light Gel Moisturizer and the Nourishing 24hr Day/Night cream. Simple products are hypoallergenic and always dermatologist tested.
The Ultra Light Gel Moisturizer ($10.99)
- Unique, ultra-light and fast-absorbing gel
- Contains glycerin to provide moisturization and leave skin soft and smooth
- Made with added vitamins: o Pro-Vitamin B5, known to help replenish, soften and smooth Vitamin C, an antioxidant known to improve the appearance of skin
- 100 percent oil-free
- Great to wear as a primer before make up
NEW! Simple® Nourishing 24-Hour Day/Night Cream ($10.99)
- Deeply nourishes for up to 24 hours
- Ultra-rich cream is great for dry skin
- Non-greasy formula Made with Shea butter to help provide moisturization
- Made with added vitamins and skin-loving ingredients: o Pro-Vitamin B5, known to help replenish, soften and smooth o Vitamin E, an antioxidant known to nourish skin o Oat Kernel Oil, known to help soothe skin o Oat Kernel Extract, known to help soothe skin o Shea Butter, known to help provide moisturizing.
Who wants soft moisturized skin and no chemicals? I do !
Find out more about Simple Skincare