It’s March! Take a big sigh, the warmer weather and brighter days that lie just around the corner have been earned. It is due time to soak up the lightness in the air! Consider a lovely soul-nourishing trip to Paris, France.
France is a captivating, gorgeous, and tranquil destination offering visitors their own slice of paradise.
Plan a trip to this choice destination. Be inspired and allow Paris to assist in shaking off those long winter months.
When one thinks about the most romantic cities in the world, high on the list is likely Paris. To inspire your romantic side, here is a list of the most romantic spots in Paris.
• Eiffel Tower – The top of the Eiffel Tower is always a favorite for the romantic. Overlooking the beautiful “City of Light” is the perfect place to enliven one’s romantic side. One of the best locations with a spectacular view of the Eiffel Tower at sunrise or sunset is Trocadero square. Relax and enjoy a picnic in the shadow of the Eiffel Tower at the Champ de Mars Park.
• Place de la Concorde – Stand in the Place de la Concorde with its beautiful fountain and obelisk, enjoy the spectacular view down the Champs Elysees to the Arc de Triomphe. Romantics can experience Place de la Concorde after dark for an even more dramatic effect. There is something about being surrounded by Parisian traffic and the thrill of being there that makes it all the more romantic.
• Pont des Arts – This bustling pedestrian bridge crosses the Seine River. The Pont des Arts is always filled with people, music, painters and arm-in-arm couples. Settle in and watch the boats on the Seine and soak up the ambience and excitement.
• Montmarte – Climb the steps of Montmarte and all of Paris is before you. From this vantage point romantics can gaze out on the city and take in the breathtaking views of Paris.
• Seine River – It doesn’t get more romantic than a cruise on the Siene River with that special someone. Take a night cruise and see all the magnificent bridges and all of Paris lit up. Make a wish under each bridge as you pass.
• Chateau de Versailles – Discover the impressive royal Palace of Versailles and the beautiful grounds and gardens. Stroll the splendidly restored hall of mirrors and delight in the majestic surroundings.
There are many grand places in Paris to engage one’s inner romantic. Paris is a lovely collection of art, architecture, monuments, great food and wine, and culture.