It might not feel like it, but spring is here! Chef Anthony Caturano of Prezza is highlighting the flavors of the season with a special new menu at the North End eatery. Guests can expect to see a combination of "classic Italian comfort cooking with fresh New England flavors and ingredients that emanate the definitive style of his authentic creations."
Beside the regular menu, dine on appetizers/starters like:
- Baked WiAnno Oysters with radicchio, scallion and mascarpone ($16)
- Red Wine Braised Short Rib with spaetzle and horseradish cream ($16)
- Burrata Crostini with balsamic radicchio, pine nuts and honey ($16)
- Grilled Clams with sausage, tomato, lemon zest and oregano ($16)
- Spinach Salad with pine nuts, blue cheese, Muscat-soaked golden raisins, pancetta and warm sherry Dijon vinaigrette ($12)
- “Stracciatella” Escarole Soup with meatballs, white beans, pecorino cheese and egg ($15)
Entrees and pasta dishes include:
- Potato Gnocchi served with lobster, Amaro cream, tarragon, bacon and crushed hazelnuts ($18; $36)
- Pea Raviolini with English peas, Jones ham, mint, mascarpone and parmigiano cheese ($16; $30)
- Ricotta Ravioli with rabbit ragout, white wine, mustard and pecorino cheese ($16; $30)
- Braised Lamb Shank with chickpeas, roasted root vegetables, watercress and feta cheese ($38)
- Cod Oreganata with rock shrimp, white beans and Tuscan kale ($30)
- Swordfish with tomato-braised baby octopus, fregola, chili flake and lobster broth ($32)
- Lamb Chops with red wine lentils and roasted cipollini onions ($42)
The bar at Prezza is open daily beginning at 4:30 pm and they are open for dinner:
Monday-Thursday, 5:30 pm – 10:00 pm
Friday-Saturday, 5:00 pm – 10:30 pm
Sunday, 4:00 pm – 9:00 pm.
For reservations call 617.227.1577 and for additional info and menu selections, visit the website at: www.prezza.com.