Executive Chef Bolton, presiding over the kitchen at Kachina Southwestern Grill, has truly outdone himself with the restaurant’s new spring menu. The newest addition to the vibrant cuisine Kachina has to offer is the healthy Three Sisters dinner entrée, which pays homage to the Native American tradition of planting squash, corn and beans together to stimulate growth.
The new dish features a huitlacoche (fungus that grows on corn) tamale with wild mushroom poblano sauce; corn pudding; cowboy bean puree with roasted jalapeno and lime zest; and an arugula salad with summer squash, corn, fresnos, heirloom cherry tomatoes, and a cilantro-cumin dressing. The Three Sisters is packed with flavor and the perfect meal for the health conscious.
Kachina also announced a brand new Happy Hour from 2-6 pm daily, available in bar, lounge and patio. Here’s the great food and even better deals you can look forward to:
- $3 Navajo Tacos – “The Texan” is made with epazote braised beef, pico de gallo, black beans, chorizo and chipotle aioli
- $3 Select Draft Beer – including my favorite, Left Hand Milk Stout on Nitro!
- $4 Sangria and Well Drinks
- $5 House Margaritas, House Wine and Select Craft Cocktails
- $6 Dueling Stuffed Poppers – shrimp-stuffed jalapeno with a braised beef-stuffed fresno pepper
Don’t have plans for Easter Sunday yet? Kachina is cooking up a Wild Wild West brunch that will keep your family full and satisfied all day. The spread includes southwestern-inspired breakfast dishes like Green Chile Deviled Eggs, Piñon Crusted French Toast and Chocolate Chile Beignets. Since all good brunches include booze, treat yourself to bottomless mimosas or the Bullseye Bloody Mary Bar for only ten bucks. Call 303.410.5813 to make your Easter reservations today between 7 am and 2 pm Sunday April 20th.
Visit http://kachinagrill.com/ for more events happening this month!