In a style rut, with little to no time to get ready, and yet stuck between choosing ankle boots or sandals?
Get a combination of both with the currently trending 'it shoe' for the season: Mules.
A great attendant to another favorite this spring; long skirts and board shorts, mules are a once very popular trend from the 90's (back then they were of the clog source) that has resurfaced front and center among a sea of shoe favorites. Here are a few marvelous mules that connote spring fever...
1. Rupert Sanderson High Heel Mules $675 www.rupertsanderson.com
2. Vince 'Kasia' Sandal $395 www.nordstrom.com
3. Zara Shiny Leather High Heel Mules $99 zara.com
4. Sophia Webster Skye Cloud-Appliqued Leather Mules $590 net-a-porter.com
5. Fendi 'Ayers' and Textured Leather Mules $990 net-a-porter.com
6. Sergio Rossi Peep-toe Mule $209 barneyswarehouse.com
7. Belle by Sigerson Morrison $225 shoescribe.com
8. TIMELESS Amy Pink Gold Mules $52 pret-a-beaute.com