Intro: The strawberry pretzel salad recipe isn't actually a salad at all, which is why I love, love, love it. It counts as one of those spring desserts that you can almost convince yourself is completely calorie free. After all, with the word "strawberry" in the title, it has to be low-cal, right? Ok. Maybe not, but I'll bet you won't regret learning how to make strawberry pretzel salad after you make it.
If you're looking at this strawberry pretzel dessert on your SmartPhone, you might find it easier to watch the video tutorial than to read the recipe.
Want Some Other Spring Dessert Recipes With Strawberries?
How to Make Strawberry Pretzel Salad Recipe
- 2 to 3 c. of pretzel sticks, crushed up
- 3/4 c. of butter, melted
- 3 Tbsp of sugar
- 8-oz of cream cheese
- 1 c. of sugar (in addition to sugar at top of recipe)
- 8-oz of whipped cream
- 1 pkg of strawberry jello
- 20-oz of frozen strawberries
- 2 c. of water, boiling
Instructions for the Spring Dessert With Strawberries:
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Add the pretzel sticks, the melted butter and the sugar to the bottom of a pan. a 9-inch by 13-inch works best.
- Heat up the crust in the oven, then allow it to cool.
- In a large bowl, mix together the cream cheese and cup of sugar, then add in the whipped cream.
- Spread the cream cheese and whipped cream mixture over the crust for the strawberry pretzel salad recipe.
- Make the strawberry jello according to package instructions.
- Add the strawberries and put aside for a bit.
- Pour over the cream cheese mixture and refrigerate.
- Garnish with more whipped cream, sliced strawberries, bananas and other fruits.
For a video tutorial, watch the video at the top of the screen.
Sources: Amy Lynn's Kitchen youtube, All Recipes
Find more strawberry recipes in these books.