I made this recipe the other night and it was amazing! Especially with fresh caught salmon from Lake Michigan.
Feel free to add and subtract the rub mix to your particular tastes.
To find everything you need, shop your local Meijer.
- 1 large salmon fillet
- 1 T ancho chile seasoning
- 1 t brown sugar
- 1/2 t cumin
- salt and pepper
- Skin salmon fillet if desired.
- In a small bowl, mix spices and sugar. Taste and adjust as desired. Rub mixture over salmon fillet.
- Grill or broil salmon til fish flakes nicely when checked with a fork; the timing will depend on the size of your fillet. Mine took about 20 minutes.
- I served the salmon with brown basmati rice and chickpeas. What a healthy and tasty meal!