Are you currently on a staycation in Dallas/Fort Worth for Spring Break? If your answer is yes, you can still travel to far off lands, sandy beaches, and exciting international countries when you view the vast collections of art awaiting you at your local Dallas/Fort Worth museums. Spring Break will be over soon so choose an art exhibit from the list below and make your plans to attend today.
- Chagall: Beyond Color. Dallas Museum of Art. Special exhibition tickets $16 or less. On view through May 26, 2013.
- Impressions of Europe: Nineteenth Century Vistas by Martín Rico. Meadows Museum of Art at Southern Methodist University. Admission $10 or less. On view through July 7, 2013.
- Gold on Black, Japanese Lacquer from the Jacqueline Avant Collection. Crow Collection of Asian Art. Free admission. On view through January 27, 2013.
- Ken Price Sculpture: A Retrospective. Nasher Sculpture Center. Admission $10 or less. On view through May 12, 2013.
- Souls of Black Folk: The Billy R. Allen Folk Art Collection. African American Museum. Admission $5 or less.
- Focus: Yinka Shonibare MBE. Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth. Admission $10 or less. On view through March 24, 2013.
- Big Pictures. Amon Carter Museum of American Art. Free admission. On view through April 21, 2013.
- Bernini: Sculpting in Clay. Kimbell Art Museum. Special exhibition tickets $16 or less. On view through April 14, 2013.
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition. Fort Worth Museum of Science and History. Admission $26 or less. On view through April 28, 2013.
For more information visit: