Some of you may be the organized type of girls that like to plan their spring break getaways while others tend to be a bit careless and spontaneous when it comes to that and simply hit the road without a certain destination in mind, as long as it’s a beach, right?
It doesn’t matter if you already have big spring break plans or not, the trick is to be prepared, and that means, wardrobe prepared!
A girl needs to consider a lot of aspects like the weather you’re going to encounter, the activities you might get yourself into; should you pack sporty gear or not?, evening looks for those nights out, flip flops or wedges?... and the list goes on, but worry not, because here you’ll find the most accurate spring break packing guide:
1. At the beach you’ll need:
- big beach towel: Lolita Peace, With Love Beach Towel, Three-Tone Printing Cotton Beach Towel, Fabulous Flower Printing Cotton Beach Towel
- sunscreen: Sun Bum PRO SPF 50+ 3oz Premium Endurance Sunscreen
- flip flops: TKEES Blends Ombre Flip Flops, Tory Burch Logo Flip Flop, MYSTIQUE Flip flop, TORY BURCH Flat Thong Sandals.
- sunglasses: Prada 'Baroque' Round Sunglasses, Karen walker sunglasses, Oakley Frogskins Sunglasses
- swimsuit: T By Alexander Wang Black Mesh Combo One Piece Zip Up Swimsuit, Norma Kamali Shane One Piece Swimsuit, Mara Hoffman Pow Wow Cutout One Piece Swimsuit, The Jane Fonda Bikini, Old Navy Womens Polka Dot Control Max Bandeau Swimsuits, Peacock bikini by Betty Designs.
3. Pack fun and flirty sundresses you can easily throw on for walks downtown, at the beach or going out for lunch: MINKPINK Reality Bites Dress, Along These Shorelines Dress, Jen's Pirate Booty Guipil Summer Sun Dress in Natural, Bop Basics Beach Scallop Cover Up Mini Dress.
4. If you’re a bit shy when it comes to baring it all at the beach with a swimsuit, don’t worry, you’re not the only one and there are a lot of alternatives to consider, such as wearing cut out shorts, mini or maxi skirts and cute crochet cover ups that will make you look ultra chic: Fade to Blue Denim Cutoff Shorts, One Teaspoon Pin Up Bonitas Medium Rise Destroyed Embellished Denim Shorts, CHRISTOPHER KANE Denim shorts, Paige Denim Jimmy Jimmy Cutoff Shorts, Eberjey Free Spirit Cover Up, Bop Basics Island Crochet Cover Up, Bop Basics Sunset Crocheted Cover Up Dress
5. It’s always useful to pack an evening look; you might want to go out for drinks at night or hit the dance floor at the club so take in consideration the outfit you’re going to wear, including the shoes, accessories and why not, a cute little clutch bag: Ladakh Tribal Jigsaw Maxi Dress, Daftbird Pointelle Tank Dress at Free People, Fabulous & Broke 'Yoka' Tie Dye Maxi Dress, MIKOH SWIMWEAR Cover Up Maxi Dress with Low Back.