Spring break 2013 is quickly approaching, and the pink sand and sapphire-shaded waters of Bermuda are calling. Special hotel deals, ticket discounts and an exciting events calendar are now available for students seeking a tropical escape for spring break 2013.
With flights less than two hours from most East Coast airport cities, students traveling to Bermuda between February 16 and March 22 can maximize their time and money spent in this island paradise.
Beach lovers can enjoy accommodations at Bermuda’s official spring break hotel, Coco Reef Resort, with rates beginning at $80 per night, based on double occupancy. Located within minutes of the capital city of Hamilton, and situated on the edge of one of Bermuda’s best beaches, Coco Reef is a prime spot for spring breakers. For reservations and more information on Coco Reef, please call 441-236-5416 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Spring Break Pass
Students traveling to Bermuda for spring break 2013 can register for an exclusive Spring Break Pass, which grants free or discounted entry tickets, transportation and restaurant specials.
The Spring Break Pass is redeemable for:
- Free entry and access to all Spring Break daytime and nighttime events
- Free bus and ferry transportation
- Free food at all Spring Break daytime events
- Special discounts at island attractions
- Special drink discounts
- Special restaurant discounts
For more information and pass registration, please visit GotoBermuda.com/springbreak2013.
Party and Event Schedule for Spring Break 2013
Bermuda will offer several recurring daytime and nightlife events for all visiting students throughout spring break 2013. Events include beach and pool parties, boat cruises, beer-fests and more, all happening during the weeks of February 16-24, March 2-8, March 9-15 and March 16-22, 2013.
- Party on the Rock Beach Party – Feb. 18, Mar. 4, Mar. 11, Mar. 18
- Spring Break Boat Cruise – Feb. 19, Mar. 5, Mar. 12, Mar. 19
- Party Bus Island Tour – Feb. 20, Mar. 6, Mar. 13, Mar. 20
- Wet-n-Wild Pool Party – Feb. 21, Mar. 7, Mar. 14, Mar. 21
- WKD Night at the Cellar – Feb. 17, Mar. 3, Mar. 10, Mar. 17
- Dark-n-Stormy Night at Cairo – Feb. 18, Mar. 4, Mar. 11, Mar. 18
- Beer Fest at Docksiders – Feb. 19, Mar. 5, Mar. 12, Mar. 19
- Glow Party at Cosmopolitan – Feb. 20, Mar. 6, Mar. 13, Mar. 20
- Pajama Pub Crawl – Feb. 21, Mar. 7, Mar. 14, Mar. 21
Bermuda stretches for 21 miles along sapphire-shaded waters surrounded by a 200-square-mile coral reef. Accommodations range from luxury resorts to intimate guests cottages, bed and breakfasts and family-run inns, all with the sophistication and hospitality that is uniquely Bermudian. Diverse activities include diving, golf, tennis, deep-sea fishing, snorkeling and lounging upon beautiful pink beaches.
Please visit GoToBermuda.com for more information on spring break 2013.
Advance planning is the key to a less-stressful, and more enjoyable, spring break. Whether you’re planning a short trip or a week-long beach excursion, please click here for some good tips on spring break planning. Also, consider checking out the “Spring Break Student Travel Book,” which offers lots of tips and apps for college students planning spring break activities.
Thanks for reading. To receive free email notices of new articles, kindly click subscribe at the top of the page. Follow all of my coastal excursions and marine moments by following on Twitter or visiting Somewhere in the Sand on Facebook.