Trend alert! Winged tiped eyes have been spotted on the runways, beauty vlogs and on the red carpet.
The striking look is a trip back to ancient Egypt where the look was sort of a royal scheme donned by Queens and heiresses well known for their trend setting ways, Cleopatra anyone?
Presently winged tip eyes are a sure fire way to upgrade your beauty routine without the fuss of putting on a full face. Stars such as Angeline Jolie,Cocoa Rocha and Selena Gomez have been photographed with the look. Here are a few tools to help you create the trend...
1. Slanted Eyeliner Brush $14 bareescentuals.com
2. Jordana Cosmetics INCOLOR Fabuliner Liquid Liner $3 jordanacosemtics.com
3. Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Black $20 sephora.com
4. Clinique High Impact Mascara $16 clinique.com
5. Laura Mercier Eye Color in Buttercream $23 sephora.com