When it comes to not so subtle style secrets: two colors are always better than one.
The mixing and matching of color is on the rise this season, from color blocking to mixed media prints to the latest sensation: two-toned sandals.
Strutting with a double dose of color on your feet is the perfect way to make a bold spring statement. Here are a few two-toned sandals that ready the look...
1. River Island Sandals $110 riverisland.com
2. Kat Macone Orange Sandals $315 shoescribe.com
3. Tabitha Simmons 'Idora' Sandals $1,395 editorialist.com
4. Mat Bernson Leather Flat Sandal $150 scoopnyc.com
5. Marni Sandals $357 yoox.com
6. Dune 'Fay' Sandals $109 houseoffraser.co.uk
7. Victoria Secret Color-strap Sandal $49 victoriasecret.com
8. Miu Miu Patent-Leather Sandals $550 mytheresa.com