A throwback hairstyle to a time when looks where simplistic yet refined, the Jane Eyre hairstyle (courtesy of the novelist' famed character) requires a simple part down the middle tied into a ponytail (or bun) going back.
One of my all time favorite looks, the Jane Eyre is simple and quick, a great look for both day and evening and very elegant chic. Here are a few tools to help you nail the look..
1. Aussie Instant Freeze Sculpting Gel $4 drugstore.com
2. Favorite Hair Tie Set $1 forever21.com
3. John Frieda Tail Comb $5 drugstore.com
4. Hot Tools Black and White Paddle Brush $11 ulta.com
5. Sephora Collection Ombre Bobby Pin Ups $6 sephora.com