With all the fluff of Hollywood stars spending tons of dinero on their outfits, its refreshing to see a fashion forward star with affordable taste.
The always stunning Halle Berry was recently seen in a knock out graphic black and white dress by ASTARS while on the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon.
Berry chose to go the minimalist route by pairing the dress with sleek black pumps.
You can get the look worn by Halle Berry ( "ASTARS" 'Avery' Dress in Black/White) online at astarswomens.com for $117.
Lessons in style:
Take it from Halle Berry, the black and White motif is a huge hit for the summer continuing its reign from the spring. Here are a few lessons in style to show you just how to sport the ultra trendy black/white look this season...
- Pair black and white outfits with solid white shoes or solid black shoes. The perfect angle would be solid white sandals or stilettos, or solid black pumps or flats.
- Black and white dresses such as polka dot prints and color blocked lines look great with either red shoes or a red purse
- To break black and white motifs with a jolt of color go for brightly hued accessories such as a metallic belt or neon cardigan.
- Black and white are classic wardrobe must-haves, so don't feel guilty about scoring as many pieces in the monochromatic palette, it will carry you from season to season without fail.
- If you're unsure about how to rock the look, stick to black and white basics such as polka dots or stripes.
- Do mix black and white motifs with animal prints such as crocodile or python.