You can view details at http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/FR-2014-02-04/html/2014-02323.htm.
The event takes place at the US Department of the Interior, 1849 C St. NW, Room 5160, Washington, DC 20240.
The tentative agenda:
- Discussion of the Boating Infrastructure Grant Program and Clean Vessel Act Grant Program
- An update on the activities of the Federal Interagency Council on Outdoor Recreation in implementing the America's Great Outdoors Initiative
- An update from the FWS Fish and Aquatic Conservation Program on progress in implementing council recommendations to improve program activities
- An update from the Recreational Boating & Fishing Foundation on progress in implementing recommendations to improve foundation work
- The Wildlife & Sport Fish Restoration Program
- Implementing the National Wildlife Refuge System Vision, especially Recommendation 17: Hunting, Fishing & Outdoor Recreation.
The council also may take up other matters.