Would you like to get together with other Spokane crafters for some company while working on your latest craft project? Here is a list of Spokane crafts groups. Some are monthly, some weekly, some free or drop-in, some you have to sign up or pay. Check them out and meet people who share your interests.
- A Grand Yarn has a knitting group Tuesdays from 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm. http://www.agrandyarn.com/classes/ 1220 S. Grand Blvd, Spokane p:509.455.8213, email@example.com
- Spokane Stitch ‘n Bitch http://www.meetup.com/Spokane-Stitch-n-Bitch/ Third Tuesday of every month at Barnes & Noble at Northtown Mall.
- Spokane Valley Quilters Guild has a Community Sew Day at the Millwood Presbyterian Church, March 16th. https://www.facebook.com/events/406305562799859/ You don’t have to be a member of the guild to attend.
- A Heart Like Yours Quilt Shoppe in Spokane Valley. www.aheartlikeyours.com/classes.htm Thursday Sew Nights First and third Thursday are free sew nights from 5:30—8:30. Thursday Open Sew Days Mar. 14th & 28th, Apr. 11th & 25th
- St. David’s Episcopal Church has a Crafts and Chat group that is open to all crafters and open to the public. You need not be a church member to join. It’s the second Saturday of each month, 10:30 am to noon. https://www.facebook.com/SaintDavidSpokane/events 7315 N Wall, Spokane p: (509) 466-310 ChurchOffice@stdavidspokane.org