May 18, 2014
The weather is beautiful and the craft fairs are coming outside. Also look for craft vendors at the farmers markets in Spokane area.
- Spring Craft Fair, Thursday, May 22 at 4 pm. Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center, 101 W. Eigth Ave in the Mother Joseph and Mary Bede rooms on L3 (next to the cafe). Free admission. Handmade jewelry, art, woodworking and other items. All vendors are Providence volunteers, employees or family members and is hosted by the Providence Health Care Foundation.
- Barn Sale and Outdoor Market, Saturday, May 24, 9 am to 5 pm. Tossed & Found, 2607 N Monroe St. Fourth annual event selling antiques, repurposed goods and handmade crafts.
- Artfest 2014, May 30-June1. Link to their web page for the hours, which vary each day. Held at Coeur d'Alene Park in Browne's Addition. This is the 28th annual art fair that has something for everyone of all ages. Music, arts and crafts vendors, art activities for kids, and a wine and beer garden for the adults.
- 4th Annual Eclectic Collection Arts and Crafts Show, June 21, 10 am to 5 pm. Held at 2720 E. Bruce in Spokane. This is a group of seven artists offering their work ranging from jewelry, paintings, soaps, scarves, baby booties and more.
Ongoing Farmers Markets with craft vendors to visit:
- South Perry Thursday Markets., 3pm to 7pm.
- Airway Heights Farmers Market
Friday 9 am – 1 pm
June 4 – September 24
13100 4th Ave, Airway Heights, WA, on Corner of SR 92 & 84th St. (Getchell Rd.)
- Cheney Farmers Market, Tuesdays, 2pm to 7pm.
- Lake Spokane Farmers Market
Saturday 9 am – 12 pm
July – October
- Millwood Farmers Market, Wednesday, 3pm to 7 pm.
- Montfort School Community Center
Thursday 4 pm – 7 pm
May 14 – October 14
1915 W Monroe Rd, Colbert WA