Okay so they’re really calling it a Max and Relax package, but the Harvest Inn’s Napa Valley Restaurant month deal does sound more like a splurge (on food) and purge (cleanse). The idea is to enjoy all the dining options available during the January foodie fest, then go on a cleansing regimen.
Here’s the specifics: Spend two nights at the Inn where you get a bottle of wine on arrival, a day of wine tasting at two of St. Helena’s premier wineries and dinner at Tra Vigne Restaurant, offering a blend of old world Italy and the fresh, local ingredients of wine country. After a day of splurging, you get to renew with a complete two-day cleanse from Philosophie superfood to help return their body to its natural state of unbounded energy, bliss, and balance.
The Philosophie cleanse includes:
- Two days of cleansing liquids (protein-filled smoothies, superfood soups and juices) at breakfast, lunch, dinner and two snacks.
- A homemade detox bath soak to do on the evening of the first day of the cleanse
- Detox herbal tea
- Cleansing probiotic supplements
- Philosophie superfood protein blends for the days following the cleanse
Also included in the purge and splurge:
- Two 60-minute detox massages to help guests ease into the cleanse
- Personal concierge assistance in planning itineraries and activities
- Access to the Fitness Room and swimming pools
- Free parking
- Complimentary Internet access
The package is good throughout the month of January 2014 and is a great way to start the new year wining, dining and cleaning out your system. Rates begin at $949 per night, plus taxes.