According to a report from VG24/7 on Thursday, there was a rather gruesome torture scene that was shown off at E3 2012 last year, and apparently that has been eliminated from the game all together.
"Splinter Cell: Blacklist" producer Andrew Wilson talked about the scene being edited out and who no one ever said they enjoyed watching it.
"Definitely we are not going to see when the game’s coming out that there are torture scenes in it. That scene is not there any more. I’ve not really heard anyone say they loved it.
"In an unabridged snapshot, it seemed like pretty tough material.
"We’ve scaled a lot of that back, and as we’ve gone through the process of development there are always things that you feel are not working as well.
"Every game does this, and cuts certain things," Wilson said.
The scene was quick uncomfortable to watch and it's good they are getting rid of it because that kind of stuff is only ammo for those who oppose video games due to its violence.
What did you think about the scene? A new gameplay video has been released by the way. You can check it out below.