Head out to Palm Springs next weekend for Splash House, a city spanning music festival hosting some of the worlds best electronic artists. The performances will include an array of electropop talent, including headliners, Cut/Copy, Chromeo, A-Trak and Flume. The festival will take place across three poolside stages in Palm Springs California. Splash House will be held at The Hard Rock Hotel, Hacienda Beach Club and the Saguaro Hotel, and will be connected together via non stop shuttle service running through the night creating Splash House’s private transit line. Tickets include admission to all three venues, after parties and unlimited use of the shuttles.
Other performers include Anna Lunoe, Astronomar, Ben Negative, Bot, Cassian, Chela, Cut Snake, Flat White, Gigamesh, Goldlink, Jesse Marco, Lane 8, Jason bentley, Henry Krinkle, Mother, Moon Boots, Miami Horror, Motez, My Nu Leng, Nosaj Thing, Oliver Heldens, Shy Girls, Skeet Skeet, Them Jeans, Thomas Jack, Tone of Arc, Uberjak’d, Wax Motif, Viceroy, Wooden Wisdom and Wunder Wunder.
The Details (via Splash House):
· Friday events start late afternoon with after parties at both locations going until 2am.
· Saturday and Sunday all three pools will open at 12pm.
· Admission to all pool parties Friday through Sunday
· After parties (Friday and Saturday)
· Shuttle access at night
· All room packages include tickets! You can select either 2 or 4 tickets on the checkout page.
· All taxes and fees are included in the list price- plus free parking!
· Room Packages offer discounted hotel options with your wristband! Plus you get to stay where the party is at!
For more information and buying tickets, check out http://splashhouse.com/ !