Spicy steak recipe for the Holidays.

Spicy meat
Spicy meat
Enjoy your spicy steak!

Comments

• NEIL ISCH 4 years ago

Man does this ever sound good. I need to get some items to do it but tomorrow is grocery day. this guy must be a heck of a cook

• Profile picture of Virginia Kahler-Anderson
    Virginia Kahler-Anderson 4 years ago

Oh-yes, a nice dark stout would be a perfect accompaniment to a spicy steak. Ahh...I can almost taste it now :) A simple and easy recipe, by the looks of it, but I can see the flavors. Thank you, Paulo!

San Jose Food Examiner and San Jose Home Fitness Examiner

• Michael Thal LA Academic Success Examiner 4 years ago

This spicy steak is mouth watering. It looks a lot better than the meal planned for me tonight.

• Profile picture of Beverly Mucha
    Beverly Mucha 4 years ago

This steak looks so inviting, thanks for s new and unique way of grilling an old favorite to make a new favorite with an abundance of flavors.
    Winona Cooking Examiner / Winona Home and Living Examiner

• bonifacio egido 4 years ago

Some of my friends says that the BEST WAY TO MAKE PEOPLE HAPPY ALL THE TIME IS TO FILL UP THEIR EMPTY STOMACH. wow what a fitting recipe to cook on Sunday for this is a family day here in the Philippines and obviously we cook food of a new taste and this one is really a surprising recipe and a surprising food to them, WOW I know they loved it and while reading the recipe my stomach moves for a try and a taste Yes we cook it on Sunday for us to be happy and to have a meaningful bonding. Paulo, sir thank you for sharing to us your expertise, all of your recipes are very perfect, We tried them all.

• rayfosu 4 years ago

This dish will taste yummy and delicious... I like steaks and am sure my friends will enjoy this dish. Thanks for sharing this with me and keep it coming.