It was a very good year for makers of adult bedroom gadgets, sex-enhancing toys and gadgets flew off the shelves (see video). Ambiance Inc., a Cleveland, Ohio-based manufacturer of Cupid approved, romance enhancing props had a particularly prosperous 2013 helping couples work up their mojos with its steamy specialty products. And for 2014 the sex-helper has even more fun ways to keep things hot and steamy. Think Valentine's Day.
Here’s what lovers liked last year and you can look forward to in 2014:
- The We-Vibe3: this device claimed the top spot in the high-end romantic technology category. The recently released We-Vibe 4 figures to make similar waves in 2014. We-Vibe products exemplify the high degree of sophistication that romantic technology has achieved in just a few years.
- Rabbit Vibrators: these burst onto the scene thanks to the gals of "Sex and the City," and they continue to be immensely popular. The latest models are fully programmable for plug-and-play enjoyment.
- G-spot Vibes: the distinctively shaped devices provide precision targeting of sensitive areas.
- Electric Massagers: pulse settings and adjustable vibration frequencies let users choose how relaxing or stimulating their massage will be—either way, these devices bring real power to the table.
All of the above are available at StoreforLovers.com.
In the lingerie department top sellers were: never out of fashion, these
- Corsets: were among several lingerie categories that saw double-digit sales increases in 2013.
- Garter Dress/Slip: the Garter Dress (a long Chemise with a tight body hugging fit and attached garters for stockings) was overnight hit last year due to its ability to make anybody (and any body) look fantastic.
- Body Stockings: seamless styles are among the creative designs seen in today's body stockings. Like corsets, these timeless favorites are benefitting from new technology.
- Teddies: the classic one-piece is experiencing a renaissance thanks to new manufacturing techniques and innovative styling.
- Revealing Lingerie: open panties, teddies and bras leave little to the imagination, which for many couples is a great way to turbocharge the mojo.
- Restraints: kinky accessories flew off the shelves, from under-the-bed restraint systems to more low-key silk tie kits, perfect for those just starting to explore this kind of erotic play.
- Seductive men’s wear were big sellers.
Founded more than 30 years ago, the goal of Ambiance has always been to help women and couples
Ambiance, a Cleveland, Ohio-based operation has catered to couples for more than 30 years and operates seven retail stores in Northeast Ohio and an eCommerce site at StoreforLovers.com. For more information visit Ambiance.com.