A sandwich just isn’t complete without the addition of your favorite condiment spread over the bread. There are many choices to be made depending upon what type of sandwich was prepared. Traditional choices are yellow mustard, brown mustard, mayonnaise, ketchup, oil and vinegar or a squeeze from a prepared sandwich spread. Honey mustard is yet another popular choice and here we share a recipe that will change minds everywhere about the simple honey mustard sauce they have been using all this time.
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 3 tablespoons of prepared yellow mustard
- ¼ teaspoon of dill weed
- ¼ teaspoon of garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon of onion powder
- Combine all the ingredients together in a small bowl until well mixed.
- Store any unused honey mustard sauce in a covered container in the refrigerator.
- Recipe yields approximately ¼ cup of honey mustard sauce.
© 2013 Beverly Mucha / All Rights Reserved
Never miss another recipe, cooking tip or news story again! Subscribe to Beverly Mucha Jackson Cooking Examiner and receive a free notification every time something new is published.
More reading topics from this author: