The Ojai Valley Inn & Spa is ushering the holidays with festive Serenity Season experiences activities that include such jolly choices as having breakfast with Santa, customized treasure hunts and checking out giant gingerbread houses. And to heighten the mood they’ll even decorate your room for the occasion with Christmas lights and ornaments.
The warm and cozy resort, just a couple of hour’s drive from Los Angeles, resort provides an idyllic escape from the holiday havoc with its gracious ambiance, world class spa and head spinning choice of diversions such as:
- · Turkey Trot 5K fun run
- · Breakfast with Santa
- · Evening Sugarplum storytelling*
- · Gingerbread house decorating and tastings
- · Horse-drawn carriage rides
- · Festival of Lights Hanukkah celebration*
- · Holiday treasure hunts
- · Children’s marshmallow “snow” ball fights at Camp Ojai
- · Fireside Scrabble challenges and other board games*
- · Evening S’mores roasts
- · Tours of a life-sized gingerbread house and opportunity to meet the chefs*
- · Annual tree lighting ceremony with the sounds of the Ojai Youth Symphony*
- · In-room delivery of your own decorated Christmas Tree (pre-order necessary)
- · Archeoastronomer- led stargazing sessions*
(Asterisked items are complimentary for resort guests)
Book the Winter Midweek Escape overnight package (for $329 a night and up) from November 29, 2013 through Jan. 1, 2014) and score a complimentary room upgrade; a $50 daily resort credit that can be applied to any dining, spa or golf excursion; and Spa Ojai day passes for up to two guests.
For reservations call 1-800-422-6524, or go to www.ojairesort.com.