With speed dating you only have a few minutes to decide whether you want to see someone again. That’s why asking the right questions are so important. The difference between speed dating questions are different than those used for traditional or online dates, since you don’t know anything about your date.
Here are some questions that will help you get to know your speed date a little better so you can decide if you should take a chance and ask for a real date:
1. What do you do for a living? What type of work do you do?
2. Are you from here? Where are you originally from?
3. What type of relationship are you looking for?
4. What do you do for fun?
5. What is your favorite genre of books/movies? What is your favorite book/movie?
6. What kind of music do you like to listen to? Who’s your favorite band?
7. What is your favorite sport to play? Which sport do you like to watch?
8. Do you have any children?
9. Do you have any pets?
10. Would you rather spend a day out on the town or a quiet night at home?
While these are only a few questions they cover the basics. You can also add questions that tell you if they have characteristics that are on your dealbreaker list.
These speed dating questions will help keep the conversation going, give you some information about your date and what they’re looking for and also tell you if you have enough in common to sustain a real date.