Chocolate is a perfect Valentine’s Day gift, and Lindt Chocolates has many offerings for the occasion.
Also, Lindt is spreading the Valentine’s Day love online with a fun Facebook game where you can win instant daily prizes including chocolate gift baskets, massages, spa treatments, and jewelry. The grand prize is a trip for two to Napa Valley! Visit Facebook.com/LindtChocolate and play the “Match to Melt” game. The promotion lasts until Feb. 14, 2014.
I had the chance to sample the company’s delicious milk chocolate LINDOR truffles recently, and they really are a great treat! The signature truffles, as always, will be offered in varying sizes, packages and designs this season.
Here are a few other Valentine’s Day highlights that Lindt has announced:
- LINDOR Elegance Heart (10.6 oz.): This beautiful heart (see photo) is filled with delicious LINDOR Milk Chocolate truffles sure to melt the heart of your Valentine: $14.99
- LINDOR Truffles Milk Heart (8.5 oz.): Give a piece of your heart with the new LINDOR Truffles Gift Heart. Surprise that special someone with this elegant and festive heart, filled with irresistibly smooth Milk Chocolate, Caramel and Dark Chocolate LINDOR truffles: $9.99
- Frog Prince Hollow Figure (100 g.): It takes kissing a few frogs to find a prince! This delicious milk chocolate hollow Frog Prince figure is a sweet Valentine’s surprise. Available exclusively at Target: $3.99
- HELLO Mini Sticks Bag (4.9 oz): Say “hello” to your loved one with a delicious assortment of Strawberry Cheesecake, Caramel Brownie, Cookies and Cream and Crunchy Nougat chocolate mini sticks. This playful collection will win over the chocolate-lover in your life and is available in assorted and Strawberry Cheesecake varieties. Available exclusively at Target: $3.99
- Classic Romance Heart (9.8 oz.): This romantic heart is filled with delectable classic assorted praline chocolates and is the perfect gift for your Valentine: $19.99
Happy Valentine’s Day!
Follow me on Twitter @santacruzfoodie.