There are a lot of things to be thankful for this Thanksgiving and fall season, especially if you live in sunny Santa Monica. Restaurants are offering up some special meal deals that are sure to please gift hunters this holiday season.
Locanda del Lago
Holiday shoppers can enjoy happy hour prices on a seasonal collection of Italian-inspired cocktails, available all day November 26 through December 31 with a local retail store receipt. Offered for $9 each (regularly $14) and $20 one-liter carafes (regularly $34), each fashionable cocktail is made with fresh ingredients from the Santa Monica Farmers’ Market and organic liquors.
· “The Armani”: Meyer lemon, Açai Berry Veev Liqueur, and Prosecco
· “The Gucci”: White grapes, White Meritage, St. Germain Elderflower Liqueur, and organic Tru Vodka
· “The Missoni”: Market citrus, Theia Organic Jasmine Liqueur, and 4 Copas Tequila
· "The Prada": Pumpkin purée, organic Tru Vanilla Vodka, and whipped cream
· "The Versace": Market berries, mint, organic Papagayo Rum, and sugarcane
Other fan favorite deals include:
Sundays-Mondays: Football Happy Hour - Cheer for your favorite team while enjoying happy hour all game long at the bar.
Mondays: No Corkage & Locals Night - Bring in your favorite bottle of wine with no corkage fee.
Tuesdays: Happy Hour All Night - Enjoy happy hour pricing all night long at the bar.
Wednesdays: Wine 1/2 Off - Half-off selected bottled wines from their award-winning wine list.
Thursdays:Pizza & Pitchers - $8 pizzas and $20 pitchers. Daily - Quick
Daily Deals: Happy Hour daily 4-7pm (weekend in bar only). Special pricing on appetizers and pizzas, $4 beers and house wines, $8 premium wines and $9 specialty cocktails.
The Omelette Parlor
Early risers can be thankful for 1/2 price menu omelettes from 6am-7am every day now till December 31 at the The Ocean Park Omelette Parlor on Main Street.
· Merlin- Chopped fresh spinach, shredded Swiss cheese and sauteed mushrooms.
· Bob's Barbequed Chicken- Chunks of white chicken sauteed in barbeque sauce, jack cheese, cilantro and chopped green onions.
· The Meter Maid- Zucchini, mozzarella, tomatoes and fresh basil made the O.P. way.
· Schwarzenegger- Diced ham, shredded Swiss cheese and freshly chopped tomatoes.
· The Greek- Feta cheese, tomatoes, garden fresh basil and black olives.
· German Gastaldi- Chopped Italian sausage, chopped fresh tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese flavored with oregano.
· Z.J. Boarding House- Grilled asparagus, mushroom, roasted red bell peppers, tomatoes and the herbs of Provence.
· The Hungry Surfer Dude- Ham, Cheddar, O.P. potatoes and diced scallions.
· The Sexy Omelette- Chunks of white chicken breast, fresh mushrooms and Swiss cheese.
· Alice the Wonder- Diced red and green bell peppers, onion and chunks of country ham with lots of cheddar.
· Chili Hernandez - Mild chili con carne with beans, cheddar and chopped onion.
· Maya Sonrisa- Fresh red and green peppers, onions, flavored with cilantro and garlic. The Carzy Jack Omelette - Avocado, bacon, jack cheese and fresh alfalfa sprouts
Address:2732 Main Street, Santa Monica
Play pool, hang out and watch the games at Yankee Doodles sportsbar on the Third Street Promenade. Cheer on your favorite teams every Saturday and Sunday while sipping on $10 Bottomless Pamosas and $6 Ultimate Bloody Marys.They also serve up made-to-order omelettes, eggs and bacon every weekend now through February 2012 from 9am to 5pm.
Don’t miss out on other specials deals like:
Sundays: Industry Night - Work or live in Santa Monica? Come in and get 20% off all food 7pm-12am.
Mondays: Margarita Madness – ½ off all margaritas all day.
Tuesdays:Taco, Tequila, Tecate - $1 tacos 3pm to 7pm and 10pm to close $3 house tequila cocktails, $3 tecates and ½ price monster margaritas
Wednesdays: Wing Wednesday- $5.99 all-you-can-eat Inferno Wings with 2 drink minimum 3pm to close.
Thursday-Friday: Early Happy Hour 3pm to 7pm.
Sunday-Thursday: Late-Night Happy Hour 10pm to close
Address: 1410 Third Street Promenade, Santa Monica