Items you will need:
- metal spoon
- empty palette
If you don't want to spend $14 on a small ZPalette check out the bead storage section of your local craft store. I picked up the 6 compartment plastic bead storage container for $1.00 at a local Michael's. You could also use a magnetic needle case like the Artbin Slim Line available at Joann's for $9.99!
If you enjoy our blog posts/YouTube Videos, please share and subscribe!
We invite you to check out our website, www:spadelic.com and peruse our Beauty Bazaar and selection of award winning beauty products by your favorite brands such as Redken, Mirabella, Youngblood Cosmetics, Alterna, Pureology, SexyHair, Bioelements, CND and more!
You can find more beauty banter on SpaDelic’s social media sites via the links below.
• Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/spadelic/
• Instagram: http://instagram.com/spadelic
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/spadelic
• Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/spadelic
• LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/kellykirby
• Website: www.spadelic.com
Peace & Love to all!