Exercise more, lose weight, eat better – these are some of the most common “healthy” declarations vowed by millions of people at the start of every year. The truth of the matter is that these goals are usually much easier said than actually done. According to a recent poll, only eight percent of Americans actually achieve their resolutions, and even sadder, 25 percent of people don’t even make it past the first week. That’s why Spa Week has teamed up with famed nutritionist, Keri Glassman, to make 2014 the healthiest and most SUCCESSFUL year yet for one lucky winner by entering the Healthy and Lean in 2014 Giveaway.
During the month of January, visitors to SpaWeek.com can enter to win a Grand Prize of Four Nutrition Counseling Sessions with Keri herself, valued at $2,500!
The Grand Prize includes:
• Customized Nutrition Plan – a healthy eating roadmap designed exclusively for the winner.
• Weekly Food Journal Review – stay accountable on progress and keep motivation up.
• Full Pantry and Fridge Makeover – learn what to keep, what to throw away and what to stock up on
• Restaurant Menu Assessment – discover the smart way to dine out at your favorite eateries.
• $100 Spa & Wellness Gift Card by Spa Week – choose from over 8,000 spas and wellness locations across North America to relax and indulge without the calories.
To enter the Healthy and Lean in 2014 Giveaway, complete a Wellness & Nutrition Quiz – a simple questionnaire about lifestyle and healthy goals in the New Year. Upon completing the quiz, entrants will receive the Exclusive Healthy and Lean 2014 Tip Sheet – an inspiring and informational newsletter from Keri to help readers kick-start their year with healthy journeys.
“The old saying goes – it’s not about the destination, it’s about the journey. People often use the start of the New Year to work towards their healthy goals, but without the right tools, it’s almost impossible to stay on track,” said Cheryl Reid, Founder and CEO of Spa Week Media Group. “We’re thrilled to offer Keri Glassman’s assistance to our consumers in order to help make their New Year’s resolutions a reality in 2014.”