If you are looking to create a spa environment at home, getting some gorgeous chill out relaxation music is key. My spa guide and Spa Sounds bring you the top seven best selling relaxation music for spas.
1. Professional Spa Series Sensual - From the Professional Spa Series comes Sensual, Spa Sounds best-selling relaxation and spa album. A gentle and calming compilation CD that will relax the mind and soothe the body. Perfect for aromatherapy, facials and spa treatments or for sending your toddler to sleep!
2. Eastern Meditation - The third sonic adventure from Pravana, fusing the ancient sounds of the East with indigenous call of the didgeridoo.Using the universal language of music, Pravana will take you on an enchanting journey to exotic lands and beyond with a unique fusion of sounds that resonate reverberate and provide a fresh and uplifting soundtrack for meditation, yoga and dreaming.
3. Sounds of spa celtic - Sit back, relax and let the journey begin. Stirring vocals and hypnotic melodies transport the listener deep into a Celtic soundscape. Beautiful and heartfelt, this bittersweet collection of songs is perfect for reflection and relaxation. Featuring the violin, piano, chimes, harp, acoustic guitar, vocals and more.
4. Insparations - One of the best spa compilations around, featuring artists such as Paul Machlis, Bernward Koch, Kevin Kern and Sayama. Recreate the rejuvenating ritual of the ages as you recreate yourself, immersed within this hour-long musical massage. This album has been around for some time but is a MUST for all spas!
5. Hot Stone Massage - Beautiful Oriental tones delicately laid over a blend of water and nature sounds will complement and inspire heavenly treatments. Starting with a slightly up-tempo feel, which helps the guest relax, the CD then deepens and creates a blissful state for 77 minutes.
6. Sayama - A Japanese term that means “sitting on a mountain”. This perfectly expresses the intent of Sayama’s music– to instill serenity and peace in the listener. This music helps release accumulated stress, encourages the flow of good chi (energy), and guides the hands of the massage practitioner with the sounds of Tibetan bowls, soft flutes and exotic Asian instrumentation. Sayama has masterfully crafted this peaceful music to gently energise the body, allowing the dust of a busy day to be swept away and replaced by an inner calm.
7. Ayurveda - Create the right atmosphere for Ayurveda sessions and healing therapies. An exotic and magical ride awaits you. Mid-tempo percussion strengthens and rejuvenates the spirit. Soft bells and chimes accompany floating soundscapes to soothe and heal, providing total relaxation for body and soul. Specially created for Ayurveda treatments.